Thursday, January 14, 2016

Almost

I've spent days on this piece. I even jumped up yesterday and drove out of state to buy more metal seed beads and 14lb fireline. Now I wait for 14 3mm Swarovski pearls. I hate waiting.

I won this Shelley Nybakke kit when I attended her class. I now love metal seed beads and right angle weave. I am, however, no more fond of a short needle than I was before. Check out Shelley's kits and patterns on etsy. Search for her shop Sturdy Girl Designs. If you choose a pattern instead of a kit Bead Parlor Beads on Etsy has the metal seed beads and English cuts you need to complete your own "Don't Ruffle my Feathers" necklace.

Now I am off to give CRAW a try. Wonder if this is another stitch I already know, but didn't have a name for when working it.

What are you working on?

1 comment:

  1. I think you are awesome....I'd love to see your finished mnecklace!! Well be beading tomorrow a afternoon if you want to join us!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.